Author: Peter Travis
Wired up to Wellbeing was a pilot project run through Birmingham’s Yardley libraries. The project aimed to promote the independence and well-being of the over 50s, helping them make use of the Internet in a welcoming, safe and supportive environment.
These FREE courses included:
- Get ‘E-empowered’ and access Birmingham City Council and Government online services.
- ‘Keep in touch with email’, send digital greetings and photographs.
- Follow the ‘E-plan’ for online health and wellbeing advice and guidance.
- ‘E-friendship’ through safe use of the internet.
- Discover your ‘E-family tree’ and get back to your e-roots.
- Join the ‘E-conomy’ to manage your finances and shop online.
Publisher: Splendid Learning
Published Date: 01/03/2007